The LVHA Courts have opened to LVHA Members only with the guidelines below.
Contact the tennis chair Ronda Bouyea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LVHA Tennis & Pickleball Guidelines
- Tennis & Pickleball may only be played between members of the same household or living unit OR between a maximum two single individuals outside of the same household or living unit.
- Stay at least six feet apart from other players and comply with all social distancing requirements outlined in the local Health Officer’s Orders.
- No equipment is to be shared between players, including balls, racket and paddles.
- Each player will mark their balls with clear and unique markings.
- Players will only serve and touch their own game balls. When another player’s game ball needs to be returned to them, it will be rolled or hit to them with a racket, not touching the ball in any way, a historical common practice.
- All players over the age of 12 are encouraged to wear a face mask during play pursuant to the Health Officer’s Face Covering Order.
- Players should arrive to the facility no more than ten minutes prior the time expected to play and leave the facility immediate after play.No extra-curricular or social activity should take place.
- LVHA Courts are for member use only at this time.